Friday, June 3, 2011

Cool Seahorse Cards!




Let's kick off summer with some Cool Seahorse Cards! I love matching papers to stickers, and this combination turned out perfectly. The papers are from the Just Beachy line (TPC Studio) and Creative Imaginations (Christine Adolph). In this class, you will also get to try out the new Button Studio Tool from Epiphany Crafts. It is so much fun and so easy to create matching buttons!

I am putting kits together as I type this, so be sure to reserve yours ASAP! Come make these cards on Thursdays with me in June & July or until supplies run out. The fee is only $12/5 cards! See you in class!

1 comment:

  1. I always want to come on Thursdays but it NEVER seems to work out! Maybe the summer will be better! This Thursday we (the room moms) have to put on a big Luau party for the end of year second grade party!

    These are such beautiful summer-ee cards! I would love to try the button tool tool! I'll have to get some of the kits I guess!

    ReplyDelete